Be a CFIP member!
Membership to CFIP
The Chamber offers three types of membership:
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP is open for firms engaged in the manufacture furniture, furnishings, furniture components and/or accessories.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP is open for traders, service providers and suppliers of materials used in the furniture and furnishings industries.
CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP is open for associations of furniture and/or furnishings manufacturers at the sub-national level with at least twelve (12) member-companies in its roster.
How to Apply for CFIP Membership
1. Send thru e-mail or courier the following requirements:
- accomplished Membership Application Form
- 2×2 ID picture the principal and alternate representative of the organization
- photocopy of either the SEC Registration or Articles of Incorporation or the DTI Business Name Registration (for single proprietorship) or the Articles of Partnership (for partnership)
- updated company profile
- brochure with photos of products
- latest Audited Financial Statement
Delivery via e-mail or courier to:
Chamber of Furniture Industries of the Philippines Inc. (CFIP)
Unit 205 Le Gran Condominium, No. 45 Eisenhower Street., Barangay Greenhills 1504 San Juan City, Philippines
2. Wait for our notification and we will coordinate with you a site or factory visit.
3. Undergo application assessment & approval by CFIP Board of Trustees.
4. When accepted, you will be advised to pay for the following fees:
One-time Membership Entrance Fee P 5, 000.00
Annual Membership Due 5, 000.00
*Outright enrollment to PHILEXPORT 800.00
Total P10, 800.00
5. Attend the Formal Induction into the Chamber, which coincides with the General Membership Meeting (GMM).